Looking for a Ninja Blender and Food Processor, then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ninjablender.org. Here you will find helpful information about the Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor.
One of the products that has gained both essential recognition and praise in the kitchen area is the Ninja blender and food processor. Euro-Pro company (creators of the Ninja Blender) has been around for quite some time now, and since then, it’s got established a number of quality Ninja blender best cost products, each of which has had a massive following by customers who eventually claim that they can’t live without having their Ninja blenders.
Ninja blender greatest priced units are said to possess the greatest cost simply because they serve a lot more features than any blender was ever meant to function. They are largely constructed to ensure that many foods and liquids can be blended in their contents all at as soon as. With a high powered motor along with a vortex-designed container, even the biggest chunks and bulks of food can sink to the area of the Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor.
It’s amazing to see how this kind of simplicity is encompassed by this device which is uniquely and undeniable among the best consumer products.
Ninja blender greatest cost rates are usually met possibly online or at your nearest convenience store that caters to appliance needs. You could have a bigger chance of availing of the best Euro-Pro blender prices if you purchase the unit in your nearby town, so regarding prevent getting to spend shipping fees of taxes if the device is shipped throughout the state.
At any price, Ninja blenders are certainly a device that are going to be nicely well worth the cost and price. It’s possibly between the greatest and most dependable technologically advanced items in the market today and one which you’ll be able to become proud of to anybody and everyone who sees this nifty device seated aglow on your kitchen area counter.
- Generous 72-ounce pitcher
- 1000-watts professional grade motor for heavy duty blending and processing
- Pitcher, lid and blades are dishwasher safe
- Ninja 6-blade technology
- Ultimate ice crushing action - blasts solid ice cubes into powdery snow in seconds
- 1,000 watt output
- 3 speeds, 6 stacked blades
- 72 ounce capacity
- Chrome finish
- Dimensions: 12W x 9.25D x 16H in.
- 48-Ounce blender and 16-Ounce food processor bowl with interchangeable power pod
- Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing puts all of the power in the palm of your hand
- Ninja blade technology for uniform cutting and ice crushing action to create creamy frozen drinks and desserts
- Anti-spill splash guard and non-slip bases
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- 2-cup processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Blender function features large 48-ounce pitcher has easy pour spout and no slip bottom
- Create, store, microwave and serve!
- Quad blade technology has unique processing power for uniform cutting and ice crushing action
- 700 Watts of Professional Power
- Frozen Blending to create resort style frozen cocktails
- Food Processing for consistent, evenly processed ingredients
- Knead fresh cookie and pizza dough
- Single Serve Blending for drinks on the go
- 1500 Watt, 2.5 Horsepower Beyond Professional Blending
- Total Crushing Technology to breakdown ice, whole fruits, and vegetables
- High Speed Cyclonic Technology to puree foods into a smooth and creamy state
- Pro Variable Speed - 10 speeds plus Pulse
- 3 Pro Single Serve Cups with Sip & Seal Lids for drinks on the go
- • Crush ice into snow in seconds • Blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies
- • Chop fresh ingredients evenly - no more mush •Professional blade system
- • Interchangeable master pod
- • 2 Master Prep Bowls (16 oz.) • 1 Master Prep Advantage Bowl (40 oz.)
- • 1 Master Prep Pitcher (48 oz.) • 450 Watts • Dishwasher safe
The Ninja Blender is bigger and a lot more impressive than expected. Created of high quality plastics, the Ninja appears very long lasting. The mixing pitcher is average in sizing (48 oz), however the design isn’t standard. Instead from the typical blender blade, the Ninja pitcher includes a detachable double bladed post which creates a massive distinction in how it combinations, over most blenders.
The Mini Master Prep chopper bowl has a 2-cup capacity with its personal comparable double blade assembly. Some components have a lot of crevices, so it is crucial to wash/rinse the pitcher or chopper instantly right after use. I found it washed very easily when done right away.
My tests incorporated numerous mixing and chopping tasks including filling the blender jug with ice as proven on the packaging. Although it can crush or shave ice perfectly, it’s a two handed operation for a pitcher packed with ice, as the whole unit should be held down firmly while pulsing. Not sufficient pressure would make the blade assembly bounce out of location, after which it had to be emptied/reassembled.
Ninja Master Prep Blender Bargains
The pitcher’s greatest feat is mixing iced java, tea, fruit or other creamy frozen drinks. The shaved ice lasts a lot lengthier in frozen beverages, than with most blenders. Banana smoothies did not fare as well – the blades do not quite mix the banana enough to enable consuming it easily with a big straw.
The bowl carried out very well, chopping onions, green peppers, celery and other foods, without having any mush whatsoever. The power head is effective and fast; all duties required only a few pulses, some as little as one or two.
Ninja blenders have an edge more than other choppers and blenders – the pitcher and bowl each use a double bladed assembly that chops and blends some foods and liquids a lot more effectively. They share a effective power head that attaches very very easily.
When it comes to mixing just a pitcher packed with ice with no liquid, yes it can make snow, but I discovered it tedious and it generally required more than one try. On the other hand, mixing drinks with both ice and liquid had been the easiest, creamiest and greatest.
I do adore the pitcher for iced coffee, but my favored component is the Mini Master Prep chopper – it is quick, efficient and chops without having generating additional liquids. And also the bowl size is just right for regular chopping/mincing duties like onions, peppers, celery, tomatoes or nuts. It’s got lots of energy to cut cleanly, particularly noticeable with celery.
I’d suggest the Ninja blender a lot more for chopping/mincing than for blending, but that becoming said, it can mix a super creamy iced java.